1. What are the privileges am I entitled to under the Friends of Working Mums initiative?Each set of voucher / privilege is limited to one redemption per eligible NTUC Member. You may find the list of specially curated privileges which will be refreshed and updated on a regular basis via www.ufamily.org.sg/FOWM
2. What is the eligibility criteria?You must be an existing NTUC union member and a working mother.
3. How do I register to enjoy the voucher / privilege?Grab: Register online via NTUC Portal at the following link: https://bit.ly/FOWMGrabHelpling: Register online via NTUC U Portal at the following link: https://bit.ly/FOWMHelplingTrehaus: There is no need to register online. Head down to the Trehaus location and inform any of the staff that you would like to take a tour of the integrated lifestyle space.
5. How do i redeem the voucher / privilege?
6. What if I do not have an email account?You will need to set up an email account as you will be prompted to furnish one at the point of registration on NTUC U Portal.
7. When does the registration close?Grab: Registration will end by 1 June 2020 and subject to limited availability on a first-come-serve basis.Helpling: Registration will close on 30 December 2020 and subject to limited availability on a first-come-serve basis.Trehaus: All privileges will end on 31 March 2021.
8. What if I encounter difficulties redeeming the Helpling vouchers?Grab: You may reach out to Grab at https://help.grab.com/passenger/en-sg/ and provide the corresponding 16-digit serial number of the voucher. Grab will assist you within 5 working days.Helpling: You may reach out to Helpling via Whatsapp at +65 8598 4399.
9. Who can I contact for further enquiries?Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.