What You Will Learn:
- What constitutes harassment
- How to protect yourself and others from harassment
- The appropriate handling of workplace harassment cases
Date: 25 June 2018, Monday
Time: 9.00am – 6.00pm (Registration starts at 8.30am)
Venue: NTUC Centre, Level 10, Room 1002
Facilitator: Dr Jessica Leong is a training and counselling consultant who possesses both clinical and organisational experience, and served as a Counsellor and Psychotherapist in various organisations, including in an Institute of Higher Learning for over 20 years. She has a PhD in Counselling and Psychology, and is also a co-author of 3 Transactional Analysis books.
- Public: $365 + GST/pax
- Union Leaders/Activists: $43nett/pax
For more enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions listed below. By registering, it is deemed that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions:
1. Please ensure the registration form is duly completed and submitted to the event organiser by the stipulated closing date. Late registrations received after the closing date will not be entertained.
2. Registration for the event does not constitute confirmed entry into the event.
3. Confirmation of registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis. You will receive a confirmation email from the event organiser upon successful registration.
4. Please update the event organiser of any changes in address or contact number so as to facilitate communication.
5. Please note that no refund will be given once the fee is paid in full, except in cases where the event is cancelled or rescheduled, as deemed necessary by the event organiser.
6. The event organiser reserves the right to reject or prevent any person attempting to gain unauthorized access to this event from entering the event premises.
7. The event programme will run as scheduled unless otherwise advised.
8. Adjustments to the event such as postponement or change or cancellation of the programme may be made or the venue may be changed due to unforeseen circumstances.
9. The event organiser shall not be liable for any delays including but not limited to time delays and delays to participate in any activities.
10. To the extent permitted under the law, the event organiser and the event organiser's partners or appointed event or activities vendor(s) shall not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever arising from the point of entry to the event venue and throughout the duration of the event.
11. The event organiser shall not be liable for any damages and/or costs howsoever arising from the use of any marketing or branding materials.
Programmes & activities
12. The event organiser's decision on all matters relating to this event is final and no further correspondence or disputes will be entertained.