The Community for Families
Published on 01 June 2012
Be part of our community.
U Family is the voice for working families. We advocate the building of strong and happy families by championing work-life harmony.
U Family organises family bonding events, networking opportunities for like-minded parents as well as platforms to contribute and advocate pro-family initiatives. It is FREE to join U Family and you can look forward to many fun activities for your family.
Sign up for U Family Membership by completing the online form.
For enquiries, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions:
By registering to be a U Family Member, you will be deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and to the following terms:-
- All registered participants are deemed to consent to his/her personal particulars being collected, used and/or disclosed by NTUC for the purposes of being notified by NTUC for all future events, and membership matters.
- All registered participants are deemed to consent to being contacted via post, facsimile transfer, electronic mail, telephone and/or mobile phone text messages by NTUC for all matters in relation to future events and any membership matters.
- The information collected here will be used by NTUC for the purpose of notifying the registered participants about all future events/programmes organised by NTUC as well as membership matters.
- The information collected here will be used by NTUC for analysis and research purposes pertaining to matters in relation to such events/programmes as well as membership matters.
- The information collected here may be shared with NTUC’s partners and the various NTUC Social Enterprises for the purpose of increasing membership benefits and privileges.
- In the event that registered participants do not wish to be notified of such events/programmes and/or membership matters, please inform NTUC in writing at email@example.com.
Tags: NTUC, U Family, Singapore, Parent, Child, Kids, Family, Community, Event, Activities, Advocacy, Work- Life Harmony, Member, Working Parent, Women